Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm back!!! :o)

Hello all my wonderful blog-world friends!  I'm so sorry I have not posted in such a long time!  This month was very hectic for me... I was so amazingly blessed to attend Founder's Circle in St. George, UT and spent a lot of time leading up to the event preparing 135 swaps!  It was well worth the time and energy, though... I got back some of the most AMAZING cards I have ever seen from the top demos in the US and Canada!  I can't wait to share photos from my trip and the swap!  Stay tuned... they'll be up soon!

Upon my return from FC, I had a huge project due at work that absorbed just about all of my time.  I finished the project yesterday, so I am ready to get rollin' and play catch-up over here!  Today, I am going to debut a "Halloween Extravaganza" where I will be posting 1 Halloween project or card per day for the next 2 weeks!  (Can you believe it's already OCTOBER?!?!?)

Also, don't forget about our upcoming Stamp Camp this weekend!  It's going to be so much fun with so many amazing holiday projects on the agenda!!  Make sure you register early for the fee discount, and be ready to come have fun AND win some prizes!  See you there!

Finally, I am on the fence about having a project class this month... but if I decide to, I will announce it in the next day or two... so stay tuned for that as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog