Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween Extravaganza - Day 5

Hello everyone!  Here is the last Halloween project I'll be posting using the new Trick or Treat letterpress plate from the Holiday Mini.  It's a super-cute trick or treat bag!  


This time, I used the plate on black card stock with Whisper White craft ink.  I also sprayed a bit of Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz on it after I ran it through my Big Shot.  I then mounted my trick or treat piece onto a piece of DSP from the Wicked Fun collection. After that, I gathered some strips of black waffle paper  along the top and bottom using sticky strip tape.  

For the bag itself, I used the Midnight Musings jumbo wheel (also from the holiday mini) along the top and bottom.  


What a cute and stylish little bag for your little ghoul or goblin this Halloween!  Don't forget, for more info on the letterpress plates, check out the tutorial video I posted for Day 3!

See you tomorrow for Day 6 of my Halloween Extravaganza!



1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea for a trick or treat bag. I wish my sons were young again to make them one. I am a new follower from Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete

Search My Blog