Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Invite & Swaps (+ Founder's Circle!)

Wow!  Halloween's tomorrow, and I realized I forgot to post all these goodies!

First, here's a quick Halloween invite I made for a friend... she purchased the supplies and I provided a step by step tutorial, and she was able to make them all on her own! :o)


The idea came from the IBC (with some slight modifications).  I used the Graveyard Gala stamp set and the following color scheme:  Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Basic Gray and Basic Black.  Oh, and of course... some smooch!  The spray behind the gravestone is one of my custom colors:  Cherry cobbler!

Next are a batch of great swaps I got back from a swap I participated in from Splitcoast Stampers (some didn't have names on them, so if it's yours, let me know and I will gladly add the credits!):

Created by:  Charlotte R.


Created by: Anne Bamert


No Name :o(


Created by:  Michelle Hamilton


Created by: Andrea

All of the following swaps are Halloween swaps I got from my Founder's Circle trip!


Created by: Lynsay Mahon


Created by:  Dawn Griffith


Created by: Laurie Krauss


Created by: Deb Valder


Created by:  Tami White


Created by: Patty Bennett


Created by Jenny Watson


Created by: Mary Kay Molnar


Created by:  April Roycroft

Well, I think that's it for me for Halloween this year... I hope every one has a safe and spooky night tomorrow! :o)



2 comments:

  1. I love swaps! it's so much fun to see what others create! love your blog! I'm following from SC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Follower from SC...
    Marcia
    stampinwithmarcia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search My Blog