Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Halloween Extravaganza - Day 6

Here are some great Halloween treat ideas for your Big Shot and acetate window sheets!


First up, this super cute little milk carton using the Mini Milk Carton Bigz L Die!  I have been dying to get my hands on and use the "Got Treats" stamp set that just happens to coordinate perfectly! For my stamping, I used Whisper White craft ink and SU's White embossing power and then set it with my heat gun.  The two make such a bold image!


This next acetate project uses the new Candy Wrapper Bigz L Die in the Holiday mini catalog.  This one was quick and simple, but oh so elegant! I simply added Basic Black Taffeta bows on the end and embellished the "body" with the new "Black Flourish" designer jewels in the holiday mini.  I imagine this would also make an amazing wedding or bridal shower favor using rhinestones!


The last project uses the pillow box die.  The 3D pumpkin on the front is so cute and easy to do!  I punched several scalloped oval pieces out of some textured Tangerine Tango card stock an then folded them in half.  Then I used sticky strip to adhere all the back sides together!  


Hope you enjoyed the treats today!  See you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog