Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween Extravaganza - Day 11

These are some "Thank You" treat bags I made for my club members last month!


I used the mini lunch sacks in the holiday mini and the House of Haunts stamp set.


On the tags, I punched the end using the scallop edge border to match the scallop edge on the bag.  I tied them on using 1-1/4" pumpkin pie striped grosgrain ribbon and some of the raven lace from the mini.


On the front of the bag, I placed a couple of bats using the bitty bat punch and I used the following technique to create a moon behind my tree and owl image:


Using whisper white craft ink and a sponge dauber, I swirled on a circle and then dabbed a little bit of so saffron craft ink in the middle of the moon.


Then I just stamped the tree image overlapping the moon in basic black classic ink.

Tip:  When stamping on the lunch sacks, insert a thin piece of chipboard to flatten out the surface (so the sides  that are folded in won't interfere with your stamping!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog