Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October Club Projects

Here are the Thanksgiving projects we made this month in my clubs!
This Thanksgiving Card uses 3 of this year's in-colors which I feel are perfect for fall-themed projects: Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango and Soft Suede.
This card is so easy to make, yet so versatile! I grabbed the idea from SCS - you can view the tutorial here and a whole gallery of cards made like this here. I used the "Rock N Roll" technique for the two images on the front.
Stamps used: Falling Leaves, Wandering Words (from holiday mini)
To download full supply list and instructions, click here.
This cute little place card was tons of fun, and the Turkey guy is made completely out of Stampin' Up! punches!

Stamps Used: Falling Leaves, Just Perfect Alphabet
To download full supply list and instructions, click here.
And here's a pic of the guide I provided at the tables to make assembling this dude a lot easier!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog