Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A few more Halloween goodies...

Here's a couple more GREAT Halloween goody ideas!
This first one is not mine! One of my club members, Michelle, brought these for each one of the ladies in the group! I just LOVE them!!! It really hurt to open mine and eat those delicious oreos inside, too! My son, however, had no problem with that part. :o)
Primary Supplies used: Stamps: Eat Drink and be Scary, Batty for You; Big Shot Top Note Die; 1-1/4" Basic Black striped Grosgrain Ribbon; Cast-a-Spell DSP.
For this next one, I just HAD to find another way to use the Sweet Treat Cups and came up for this idea for the "Thank You's" that will be going in the club orders this month. (Oops... sorry for ruining the surprise!) :o)
I stamped the spider on top of the cup and on the cello bag in staz-on ink, and also wrapped some black twine around the outside of the cup for an added touch.
The topper is made out a lengthwise folded top note die (with a strip of Cast-a-Spell DSP on it). To make the sweet treat cup fit, I had to trim a bit off the top and bottom lip.
Primary Supplies used: Stamps: Eat Drink and be Scary, From the Crypt; Big Shot Top Note Die; Black Twine; Cast-a-Spell DSP; Sweet Treat Cup


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog