Monday, October 5, 2009

More Stamp Camp Door Prizes to share!

Hey all! Time is running out to get your early registration in for the 7th Annual Holiday Stamp Camp taking place this Saturday from 1 to 5 pm! Click Here for more info!
In the meantime, I have a few more sneak peeks for you... a few more door prizes we'll be giving out! For more previews of stamp camp door prizes and some of the projects we'll be creating, keep scrolling down on my blog! Also, I added pics for ALL the raffle items, so make sure you check that post out as well!
Here are some Holiday refrigerator magnets...
Framed Art "Joy"...
Christmas Advent Calendar with pull-out drawers...
Fall Note cards (set of 6)...


1 comment:

  1. these are all awesome! I love the advent calendar and fall note cards the best!

    ReplyDelete

Search My Blog