Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pennant Banner

I made this banner a while back and wanted to share it with you!  It adorns my craft room and it was just a joy to make... one of those things that just came together beautifully. :o)


To make the pennant, I created a template out of chipboard and traced it onto my paper and cardstock to get the size I needed.  I inked all the edges of my pieces with Soft Suede to give it the vintage look I wanted.


I added some additional details that really made a difference and kicked it up a notch on my butterflies: Basic Pearls Jewel Accents, and Dazzling Details iridescent glitter glue:


List of primary supplies used:
Everyday Enchantment DSP (in clearance rack for $2.19!!!)
Large Lace Ribbon Punch (clearance rack - $11.99!)




1 comment:

  1. Vicky,
    I have come over from Stampin' Connection. Lovely blog and projects! I am your newest FOLLOWER, hope you will come by my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish.
    www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca Happy Stampin' Louise

    ReplyDelete

Search My Blog