Saturday, August 3, 2013

February Club Projects

I know this is long overdue, but here are the club projects from February!  I am slowly but surely getting caught up! :o)

Our first project was a broach for St. Patrick's Day using the Designer Rosette XL Die as well as some ribbon and "smooshed" bottle caps from the Occasions Spring Catalog.  The image in the middle was created using My Digital Studio and the Lucky Shamrock digital stamp!  It was sized to fit perfectly in the bottlecap (1"):


Secondly, we did a scrapbook page using the "Sycamore Street" coordinating product line from the 2013 Sale-A-Bration brochure.  The stamp, "Amazing Family" was debuted in the Occasions Catalog and is still available!  It is such a great scrapbook image because it is so versatile in it's choices of family titles! In fact, everyone in the class got to pick the family title they wished to use for their scrapbook page.  I chose "Brother" to highlight this wonderful pic I have of my two boys!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog