Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One creative family!

I don't think I've ever heard of such a creative family, lol! I often post the amazing work by my favorite mother/daughter team, Lillie & Shanna, and last month I even posted a card Lillie's son (Jeremy) made. Well, now they've gone and done it again... the whole family dove in for Jeremy's birthday - even Dad!

Lillie's mom made this awesome card!:

Here's Lillie's gorgeous creation!:

Shanna's card is just absolutely stunning!:

And I just died when I saw the one from their dad... I guess a little background is in order. Jeremy and his dad are big gamers, so he took some screen shots of their characters playing their favorite zombie killer game and he came up with this:

That's just hilarious! :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog