Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dude Cards

I think one of the toughest things (when it comes to card making) is coming up with ideas for the guys. So, for my last club I created some of these masculine themed cards to spark some ideas!
This one is a CASE from Split Coast Stampers:

Stamps used: Woodgrain background stamp, Totally Tool
I followed this tutorial on SCS to get this next card, then added a little Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz on top:

Stamps Used: Lovely as a Tree, Define Your Life
This next one is another one using the brayer technique. I used black cardstock for the ground and stamped the sentiment in White Craft ink then sponged some chalks on top for the gradient effect:

Stamps Used: Pocket Silhouettes, Wanted, Heard from the Heart
I used this last one in a Swap with the Sun City Stampers. Of course, more Smooch Spritz (Have I mentioned I LOVE that stuff?), and the square lattice embossing folder makes another appearance! I think it's a great masculine texture!

Stamps Used: Motorcycle, Teeny Tiny Wishes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog