Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's time to have a workshop!

I'm coming out of hiding, folks!  I am so excited to be offering my first class since my little man was born! :o) And NOW is the perfect time to have one with the release of the AMAZING Occasions mini catalog and Sale-a-bration about to begin!

So please join me if you can - but hurry... space is limited!!!



Sunday, January 29th
1 to 5 pm
Registration:  $30

Includes: All materials needed to make the 7 Valentine’s Day projects you see here including step-by-step tutorials for each project! All projects will be using one or more products from the new Occasions mini-catalog OR the Sale-a-Bration brochure!

Deadline to register is Thursday, January 26th!

Click Here to view the class flyer and more details - including how to register!


1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back! That second kid was really a shock for me ( I still don't know if I am over it, and she's 4!) I can't wait to see the wonderful things you come out with! (and I love the new blog look)

    ReplyDelete

Search My Blog