Monday, August 9, 2010

"I want a Monster Truck Birthday, Mommy!"

When I asked my soon-to-be three year old son what kind of birthday party he wanted this year, he enthusiastically replied "Monster Truck Party!" And he has been reminding me of it ever since.

Well, we always end up combining whatever theme he has with a "Luau" theme to go with our Hawaiian-themed back yard (as well as the loads of Luau party supplies I've collected over the years), so here's what I came up with for his birthday invitations:


Of course, I had to use some smooch on the truck and the sand... it had a stunning effect!



I used lots of current and retired stamp sets: Tropical Party, Party This Way, All in the Family, Just Surfing, Introducing, and Beautiful Batik. I used Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss and Wild Wasabi as my color scheme.


1 comment:

  1. love it!! I really love that adorable truck and the sand turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Search My Blog