Monday, June 28, 2010

Christmas in July "Stamp a Stack"!

Get a jump start on your Christmas card making this year!
By the time you leave this class, you will have 10 different Christmas cards (pictured above) in your hands and will have learned the secrets of the "One Sheet Wonder" technique!
Date: Thursday, July 29
Time: 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Place: My Home
Cost is $20 per person* and will include all supplies (including envelopes) and the tutorial to duplicate the One Sheet Wonder technique on your own!
Use this same technique to whip up quick Birthday Cards, Thank You Cards, or any other card set… right on the spot!
Space is limited, so contact me today if you would like to attend!
Payment is required in advance to guarantee a spot in the class and is non-refundable. Payment can be mailed or dropped off in the form of cash or a check. I will also accept paypal.
* Registration fee discounts are available to anyone placing an order. See me for more details.


6 comments:

  1. These are really pretty! I love all the different colors you've used! TYFS!

    chanda stehlik
    www.bellevuestampingclub.com

    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!! And here I didn't think I needed that snowflake set. Thanks for enabling me! :)
    Gabbie
    www.scraphappygabbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamp-s-stack! I'm now a follower.
    www.maxinestamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Vicky Jo, these are beautiful. You did a super job. I found your blog on Stampin Connection and am following you now. I would love it if you stopped by my blog.

    Be Blessed,

    Shannon
    www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards. I should be thinking ahead as well...i always procrastinate!!

    I am just getting around to commenting on the blogs I'm now following through Stampin' Connection. I invite you to follow me as well (if you are not already) at http://www.rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are beautiful! Love the stamp set and CS combos!

    ReplyDelete

Search My Blog