Sunday, December 13, 2009

December Club Project

I had so much fun this month with my SU Clubs! We only did one project this time around, but it was so creative! The project was a 2010 Calendar using the "Mark the Date" and "Holiday Blitz" stamp sets. We used blank coasters for the top and back and decorated them using the mosaic technique my upline, Alecia, taught me! We used Cardstock hand-cut into various shapes and covered them using versamark and glassy glaze enamel... heat emboss it, and voila! Some of us even elected to do 2 coats to get an extra thick glassy effect.
Here's the sample I did using Not Quite Navy, Creamy Caramel and Chocolate Chip:
Just a few examples of the inside pages. I used the stamp-off technique when using some of the darker inks:
I gave everyone full creative freedom to do whatever they wanted for their mosaic technique and the results were phenomenal! I just had to share and post some pics!
Stamp Sets Used: Mark the Date, Holiday Blitz and Full Calendar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog