Thursday, September 24, 2009

My First MDS Project

I am very excited about getting the My Digital Studio Software, and I couldn't wait to install and play with it - just to show you how simple this software is, I did this page in about 15 minutes!
I used the Baroque Motiffs and Define Your Life stamp sets in the application. That's one thing that just ROCKS about this software... it comes stashed with the full line of SU colors, several DSPs, punches, embellishments, templates, and... STAMPS!
Stay tuned as I am sure to post many more projects with this software, and for those who are here locally, I will be scheduling a demo of the software in my home very soon. My Digital Studio "goes live" and is available to everyone October 1st!
Oh, and for more info on My Digital Studio, click here or check out the last page of the holiday mini!


1 comment:

Search My Blog