Thursday, July 2, 2009

Stampin' Up!dates & Deal of the Week!

Hello All! MAN! Have things been crazy since I joined SU... but in a good way! I've been bustin' my butt trying to get everything up & running! One of the most exciting things, is that our new catalogs went "live" yesterday! You will find the PDF links to each of the new catalogs in the sidebar to the right! Check 'em out!

I also added our most current promos to the "Special Announcements" section. For the entire month of July, ever week you'll find a great deal at SU! For this week only, you can order the Scallop Edge Punch for only $10.99! Regular price is $15.99!



Item #

Description

Special Price

112091

Scallop Edge punch

$10.99


If you'd like to take advantage of this great offer, contact me or head to my store and grab your scallop edge punch there! This DOTW expires at 9:50 AM (MST) on July 6th!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog