Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bye Bye... I will miss you! :o(

Well, with the new SU catalog coming out July 1st, it's time to say goodbye to some awesome products that will be retiring. Once these babies are gone, they're gone... so take a look at the following Last Chance lists and let me know when you wanna order, or simply go to my store and place the order yourself... you have until June 30th! Or better yet, schedule a hostess party this month and grab some of these babies for free!

Click Here for the stamp set LC List

Click Here for the Decor Elements LC List

Click Here for the Accessories LC list (Yes, the current In Colors are leaving us!). They go fast, and I will try to update this post every few days.

If you don't have a printed catalog, you can find a PDF version here on my blog to the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog